Design for 90
Design for 90 team

Who Are We?

Design for 90 is a student project group originating from students in the Humanitarian Engineering Scholars program. The group began in spring 2015. Design for 90 is focused on helping the marginalized members of the Columbus community. The name stems from the idea that 90% of engineering solutions are designed for 10% of the worlds population; we want to design for the other 90%. 

Students working on initial designsStudents working on initial designs

News

Design for 90 in the news:

TheLantern article

 

How to Get Involved

Head over to our Contact Us page for more information about how you can get involved or partner with us.